Thought Salvo Blouse
This new blouse shape features an exclusive Art Deco print.
It takes inspiration from the 1920's era, when the muse, Vita Sackville-West, wrote many of her famous novels. In a much loved organic cotton and Modal blend, this sustainable blouse feels soft and naturally breathable. It features simple details like a twisted, keyhole neckline and cuffed sleeves. Wear it with plain trousers and your favourite shoes for work.
- Soft, supple organic cotton and Modal blend
- Art Deco motifs reflecting the 1920's, when Vita Sackville-West wrote many of her famous novels
- Naturally breathable fabric
- Keyhole detail, twist neckline
- Perfect for work
- Model height is 5'10 and wears a size 10
- Length of size 12 is 64cm
Made from & care for:
50% ORGANIC COTTON* 50% MODAL
Machine washable at 30 degrees, save energy, do not tumble dry
*certified organic cotton.