This Mens Bray belt is cut 35mm wide and is made from vintage saddle leather that has been wax burned. This belt comes in sizes M - XXL.
Greenbelts are all vegetable tanned European full cowhide with high quality nickel-free belts and lengths can be adjusted.
How do you determine the correct belt length?
- In order to order a belt in the correct length, we would like to ask you to proceed as follows.
- Place a piece of clothing on which you want to wear a belt flat and closed.
- Measure the place where you want to wear the belt.
- Duplicate the result and add 3 centimeters.
- Then you have determined the waist size that you need.
- You can see which belt size you need on the list.
- Don't order too short. Each belt can be easily shortened.
Here is a simple guide on how to shorten our belts
For this you need
- a Phillips screwdriver
- a cutter or a sharp knife
- a cutting pad
- a pair of punch pliers or a suitable wood drill