Lottie Dolls - Ballet Class
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Looking for ballerina toys for a little one just starting out? Ballet Class ballerina doll is the perfect choice and makes a lovely gift.
This super-cute ballet doll is dressed in a pink tutu and wraparound cardigan. Her accessories - sparkly headband, leg warmers and ballet doll shoes – complete the authentic, ballet class look.
What's in the box?
Super cute ballerina doll white doll with blonde hair and blue eyes
Wearing doll clothes:
- Wraparound ballet cardigan
- Pink tutu
- Ballet tights
- Ballet shoes
Doll accessories included in playset:
- Sparkly headband
Lottie Dolls'Tech Spec:
- Seven characters in Lottie Dolls’ collection with different skin, hair and eye colours
- Brand aim to empower kids regardless of gender, ability, ethnicity or interests
- Toy themes reflect typical yet aspirational childhood activities
- Ball jointed dolls with bendable knees, easy to pose for imaginative play
- Premium saran nylon hair, soft to touch and reduced tangle
- Phthalate free vinyl plastic doll, super-soft feel
- Dolls’ bodies based on kids’ proportions not (unrealistic) adult ones
- Doll clothes made in vibrantly coloured tactile fabrics
- Close attention paid to tiny details - buttons, linings, stitching - that make kids' toys special
- All doll clothes fit girl dolls and boy dolls
- With removable doll shoes, dolls are able to stand
- Loved by and suitable for kids of all ages,from 3 years +
- Small and cute, just 7.5”/18cm, Lottie Dolls make perfectly portable childhood companions!
The Story So Far:
Weekends are now more special than ever because – on Saturday mornings – I’m going to ballet class with Meg, my very best friend.
For the first week or two, we can just wear comfy clothes that we can move around in. But we’re so excited about wearing proper ballerina clothes!
Meg and I both chose pretty tutus and cosy legwarmers. We’re getting ballet shoes and sparkly headbands for special performances, too. We’ve already learned about first position and pliés. We can’t wait to learn how to pirouette!