Thought Abigail Skirt
This knee length skirt comes in a simple shape, made from a woven hemp blend. The print is a modern, abstract interpretation of the exotic 18th century interiors and fashions that were popular during the muse, Mary Delaney's lifetime. To allow the print to take centre stage, Thought kept the design intricacies to a minimum, with a simple belt at the waist and practical pockets. As always, they've included some hidden comfort in the waistband for an easy fit. Pair this printed hemp skirt with a simple blouse or roll neck for work or weekend.
- Printed woven belted skirt
- Cut from our signature hemp rayon blend woven fabric
- Removable self fabric belt
- This print is a modern, abstract interpretation of the exotic interiors and fashions that were popular during Mary's lifetime in the 18th century
- Designed to sit on the natural waist and fall below the knee
- Model height is 5'8 and wears a size 10
- Length of size 12 is 65cm
Made from & care for:
55% HEMP 45% VISCOSE
Machine washable at 30 degrees, save energy, do not tumble dry.