Thought Ada Dress
Introducing this beautiful new midi dress of the season.
The vibrant flowers against the black background reflect the paper collages and embroidery created by Mary Delaney, Thought's 18th Century muse for the season. Crafted from woven Modal and organic cotton it has beautiful drape and falls into a full skirt. As always they've included some hidden comfort at the back, as well as practical pockets. Pair this beautiful dress with your favourite shoes for smart occasions.
- Soft woven organic cotton and Modal blend
- Eight panels give the skirt a full and drapey shape
- Exclusive floral print inspired by Mary Delaney
- Full length blouson sleeves
- Shirring detail at side creates a feminine silhouette
- Model height is 5'8 and wears a size 10
- Length of size 12 is 125cm
Made from & care for:
50% ORGANIC COTTON* 50% MODAL
*certified organic cotton.
Machine washable at 30 degrees, save energy, do not tumble dry.