Greenbelts Sean Belts 45mm
Greenbelts Sean Belts 45mm width
Sporty gained cowhide that is vegetable tanned. The width of this belt ist 45mm and comes in a slightly shiney vintage leather.
Greenbelts are all vegetable tanned European full cowhide with high quality nickel-free belts and lengths can be adjusted.
How do you determine the correct belt length?
- In order to order a belt in the correct length, we would like to ask you to proceed as follows.
- Place a piece of clothing on which you want to wear a belt flat and closed.
- Measure the place where you want to wear the belt.
- Duplicate the result and add 3 centimeters.
- Then you have determined the waist size that you need.
- You can see which belt size you need on the list.
- Don't order too short. Each belt can be easily shortened.
Here is a simple guide on how to shorten our belts
For this you need
- a Phillips screwdriver
- a cutter or a sharp knife
- a cutting pad
- a pair of punch pliers or a suitable wood drill
Greenbelt's Promise to You:
- Best Handicraft - For the processing of durable, vegetable-tanned full cowhide leather, there is nothing better than handwork. Both together guarantee the best individual quality products.
- Vegetable tannins - The tannins that are used are of natural origin. They make the leather particularly durable and guarantee that tit can return to nature's cycle.
- Fair & Social - In Germany and Europe we have the highest environmental and social standards worldwide. This guarantees that everything we offer is traded and produced fairly.
- Personal Responsiblity - We know our suppliers and their productions personally. Together with our own production, this guarantees safe environmental and social standards.
- Climate friendly - We use green electricity, heat and gas, and if possible use the bike, bus or train. Our supply chains have short distances, fromt he supplier, through us, to our customers.