Solid Shampoo for Hair Growth from Three Hills Soap
The following text is a direct quote from Three Hills Soap about this shampoo as they are far better qualified to tell you about it. I can only add that I use this product along deodorant and soaps and they are just perfect for me. I don't really need to use the conditioner as the shampoo doesn't dry my hair out but I don't have dry hair anymore so maybe that's the reason.
"A lovely zero-waste alternative to bottled shampoo!
Hair Growth - Maca and Rosemary: Our concentrated solid shampoo for hair growth with powdered Maca root is designated for all types of hair and especially for excessive hair loss. It is gently fragranced with Rosemary, Peppermint and with a hint of Sweet Orange essential oils to refresh your hair and scalp offering a fresh, minty, camphor-like aroma when taking a shower. Popular among men and women. Maca root is known as the sacred plant of Inca for its reconditioning and regenerative benefits. It stimulates hair growth and prevents hair loss by improving the strength of hair roots.
Orange Peel and Ylang Ylang: Our concentrated solid shampoo for all hair types offering a lovely exotic scent. The combination of an intensely sweet, floral fragrance of Ylang Ylang and the fresh, fruity aroma of Sweet Orange oil is complemented by the rich, earthy aroma of Patchouli and therefore more suitable for women. We have added some Turmeric powder to brighten up blonde hair when using the shampoo on regular basis and an Orange Peel Powder which promotes hair shine, softness and flexibility while strengthening the hair at the same time.
Nettle and Lavender: Our highly-concentrated solid shampoo for oily hair is gently fragranced with French Lavender, Tea Tree and Lemon Verbena essential oils to refresh your hair and scalp and soothe your senses too. It is a fresh, herbaceous, lemony aroma. Suitable for both men and women. We added some powdered Nettle and French Green Clay to helps to strengthen and promote hair growth. It is suitable for greasy hair acting against dandruff, strengthens the roots at the same time. It has an antibacterial effect as well thanks to the essential oils we put in.
Rosehip and Cedarwood Anti-dandruff solid shampoo with Rosehip and Cedarwood offers a gorgeous smoky, lemony and forest-like aroma. The combination of a woody, balsamic Cedarwood and a fresh, sweet, lemony Citronella is complemented by the balsamic, forest Fir Needle and therefore suitable for men and women. We added some Rosehip powder to help with dandruff and other similar scalp conditions.
Take our solid shampoo with you instead of a regular plastic bottle. They last for months and as they are so small so they save you so much money and space and is earth-friendly, requiring minimal packaging. If you haven’t experienced a solid shampoo, try one, you’ll be glad you did.
No-fuss, no mess. Simple, solid (SLS, SLES free) shampoo does away with wasteful over-packaging and environmental worries in one. Perfect for anyone who loves the planet as much as their hair. Not a gimmick, this rich, solid shampoo for hair growth effectively cleanse and moisturise to leave your hair looking nourished and healthy.
- Hair is clean and easy to comb
- It’s easy to use, its shape fits right into your palm, it is light and very convenient for travelling, camping, or carrying wherever you wish to
- It produces abundant, mild foam that is kind, even to processed hair
- It’s gentle to your hair and scalp
- It promotes healthy and shiny hair
These shampoos are economic as each bar keeps on working, lasting so much longer than a bottle of liquid shampoo.
This highly-concentrated shampoo bar weighs roughly 70g (2.47oz) which represents 45 – 50 washes, of course, it depends on your hair length and is similar in usage to 450-500ml (15.2 – 16.9oz) of liquid shampoo.
A solid shampoo is gentler to your hair and scalp. It does not contain any propylene glycol, parabens, phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), silicones or artificial fragrances, colourants and preservatives.
Active Ingredients in Shampoo:
Gentle Cleansing Agents:
SCI (Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate) is the main ingredient of the shampoo. It is a natural, mild and gentle cleansing agent, made from the natural fatty acids which occur in coconut oil and which effectively remove dirt and grease from the hair and scalp resulting in a gentler finish. SCI creates a beautiful, luxurious foam without losing its mild and softening properties. We use an eco-friendly and biodegradable cleansing agent which is suitable for use in both soft and hard water.
Another ingredient used in this shampoo is Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, also known as SLSA. This cleansing agent leaves a pleasant, silky feeling on the skin which prevents it from drying out or becoming damaged after washing in contrast to the commonly used SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) or SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate) which are not approved for natural cosmetics. With a large molecule size, SLSA won’t cause skin irritation as it is impossible for it to penetrate the skin membrane.
There are both of a 100% natural origin
- Coconut Oil contributes to the better hair quality by delivering the shine, softness and power to the damaged hair
- D Panthenol improves hair quality, increases shine to hair and reduces a hair breakage as it coats the hair and seals its surface, lubricating the hair shaft and making strands appear shiny
- Wheat Protein can impart hair repairing properties, improve the ease of hair combing and improve colour deposition and retention of dyes on hair
- Glycerine is sourced from Rapeseed Oil and it prevents drying of the scalp by helping to restore the skin’s water
- Maca Powder provides nutrients (proteins, copper, calcium, zinc, iron) to support healthy hair growth and to prevent hair loss
- Bentonite Clay adds the moisture and remove toxins
- Rosemary Essential Oil increases cellular metabolism that stimulates hair growth
- Peppermint Essential Oil can help stimulate hair growth because of its ability to increase blood circulation around the scalp
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties and can help to renew and repair the scalp and improve hair growth
How to Use Solid Shampoo:
Circle the bar gently over wet hair once or twice depending on hair length. Use sparingly – a little rub is all you need! Massage from the roots to the ends of the hair. Rinse thoroughly and condition if your hair would like a little extra love.
Please do not allow the shampoo to sit in water between uses. Store in a dry place, ideally in the soap dish.
Packaging: Aluminium Tin
Shampoo Bar Weight: 70g"