Thought Kids Bamboo Organic Cotton Pastel Colours of the Rainbow Socks
- Adheres to The International Labour Organizations Principles
- Organic Cotton
- Recycled Fibres
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
The guys at Thought found out from their sock factory that there was lots of leftover yarn from previous orders they needed to think of a way to use it up! This led their buying and design team to create a new favourite Thought classics - the Rainbow 7 pack of socks. They have made them in every size from baby to mens and womens! They are made in their signature bamboo and organic cotton blend yarn. The box is reusable and was exclusively designed by our in-house graphic designer. All of their gift boxes are made using FSC card and vegan glue. These sustainable socks are breathable and naturally anti-bacterial, so your feet (and the planet) stay happy and healthy.
- Box contains seven different coloured socks, using up leftover yarn and in all sizes
- Soft and breathable fabric
- Presented in a beautiful hand-painted gift box, designed to be kept and reused
- Hand-linked toes for seamless feel
- Bamboo has anti-bacterial properties which helps little feet fresh and clean
Made from:64% VISCOSE DERIVED FROM BAMBOO 26% ORGANIC COTTON* 8% RECYCLED POLYESTER** 2% ELASTANE
*certified organic cotton.
**Certified Global Recycled Standard