Thought Josefa Skirt
Meet the new print we're loving.
It features autumnal colours and unusual flowers, all inspired by the gardens of Sissinghurst Castle, home to Vita Sackville West. Crafted from our woven, heavyweight hemp blend, this skirt is sustainable, super soft and drapey. The box pleats mean it's full and voluminous. As always we've included hidden comfort in the waistband for the perfect fit. Pair it with our matching top or keep things simple with a plain jersey rollneck.
- Soft, drapey woven hemp blend
- Floral print inspired by the gardens of Sissinghurst Castle
- Flat fronted waistband with elasticated back
- Stitched down box pleats for a flattering full skirt
- Designed to sit on the natural waist and fall just below the knee
- Model height is 5'8 and wears a size 10
- Length of size 12 is 60cm
Made from & Care for:
55% HEMP 45% VISCOSE
Machine washable at 30 degrees, save energy, do not tumble dry.